Thursday 11 September 2014

You are Goldilocks

I have been learning to write complete sentences, add details, and change the beginnings of my sentences. This is a story about Goldilocks. I have not finished it yet but this is what I have done so far.


One summer day I was swing on my swing at my backyard and mum shouted don’t go away goldilocks and I said ok.I saw a yellow butterfly and I look around and I saw a rabbit jump out of the bushes I ran after the rabbit and I got lost at the dark forest i said hello anyone here i look around and I saw a red balloon flying all the way up to the sky and i saw a little house I ran to the house i look out in the window but no one was inside the house but I smell a delicious food and i ate the first food so i ate the food and it was to hot so I went to the second one it was so gooey so I  taste but it was too  gooey so I went to the third one it wasjust delicious .
Goldilocks[edit]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.